Pestana Amsterdam Riverside is part of the PESTANA HOTEL GROUP which is the largest multinational group from Portugal in the tourism sector. With a growing worldwide operation, it is present in 16 countries, has more than 11.000 rooms under direct management, has a global team of 7.000 professionals and is chosen by more than 3 million customers per year.
Rising above the hippest part of town, De Pijp, Pestana Amsterdam Riverside is a 5-star hotel in the heart of Amsterdam. Located in the former Town Hall and Archive of the Amstel Community, it is a true National Monument.
With 154 rooms & suites, a Spa, including an indoor swimming pool and sauna, a gym, 10 meeting rooms, and a beautiful restaurant & bar. This hotel is your new luxury home in Amsterdam.
At Pestana we want to ensure that everyone has The time of their Lives! Therefore, we are looking for individuals with a professional manner and strong team spirit to join our team.
Are you service orientated? A fair leader? A true coach? Hardworking? And do you love to work in the exciting hospitality branch? Then we are looking for you!
Start date: February 2020
Pestana Amsterdam Riverside is looking for a skilled F&B supervisor for our F&B outlets. As supervisor you will mostly be responsible for the operations within our newly branded restaurant. The position involves the leading of the F&B team to guarantee that excellent service is delivered to each guest. This means that you will coordinate and organize the activities within the restaurant and if needed you will also actively cooperate in the operational process. You will act as host/hostess and be the 1st point of contact for our guests. You will also handle problems, questions and complaints received from the guests. As F&B supervisor you will report to the F&B Service Manager.
We expect someone that:
- Speaks both English and Dutch;
- Has prior experience in a similar position;
- Is guest-oriented and representative;
- Is independent but also a team player;
- Enjoys making guests and colleagues smile;
- Is proactive and able to motivate people;
- Is flexible and willing to work on weekends and holidays when needed;
- Can anticipate and come up with solutions regarding ad hoc situations.
- Full-time employment starting from February 2020;
- Salary in accordance with the hospitality employment conditions and regulations, appropriate to the position and experience;
- A dynamic but relaxed, international work environment;
- Friendly, passionate & fun colleagues;
- Special discount rates for over 100 Pestana properties worldwide;
- International growth opportunities, as priority is given to applications within the Pestana Hotel Group worldwide;
- Learning and development opportunities through our online courses.
Hi new colleague?
Nice to meet you. My name is Danny, HR Business Partner for the Pestana Amsterdam Riverside. A beautiful hotel where we are looking for passionate colleagues. Because we have a small team, there is a lot of freedom – this comes with responsibility.
The bar is high - and you should like that.
Congratulations, you have reached the end of this vacancy!
Does this mean that you are still enthusiastic? And do you see yourself in our team? Then I invite you to be creative and share your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.